As a Registered Proctor for ServSuccess exams, you can provide certification candidates with the opportunity to demonstrate their hard-earned expertise while building or growing your own business. You establish and schedule exam sessions and register candidates in the sessions you proctor for a registration fee. For more details, please review the Proctor Exam Administration Handbook
and Proctor Performance Agreement.
To become a ServSuccess Registered Proctor:
- Click the button to start the online application
- Complete brief proctor tutorial and assessment
- Upload documentation relevant to your experience (such as a resume or business flyer)
- Provide employment and character reference(s)
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive a decision with in 3-4 business days
We look forward to partnering with you to provide restaurant professionals with the career opportunities they deserve.